Hail, to the Original Brewer!
We welcome Dames, Stags, and everyone in between. Meet and celebrate local and not that local female brewers.
Duh, you will also taste the beer they brew.
Saturday, August 10th - Dames and Dregs Beer Festival at The Masquerade & Underground Atlanta.
Featuring 35 breweries, food trucks, an arts market, and panels!
A portion of each ticket purchased will be donated to the International Women's House, an Atlanta based organization whose mission is to provide a safe haven and supportive services to women and children who are victims of family violence, sexual abuse, and human trafficking.
The Dames + Dregs Beer Festival is an Atlanta-based experience that seeks to empower and educate the community by celebrating the female contributions to brewing, both in the present and throughout history. We strive to create an enticing, supportive, and inspiring atmosphere, featuring the hard work and talents of female-led breweries, brewers and brewery employees who are women, as well as female-led businesses and non-profit organizations within the community.
- Unlimited tastings- beer and spirits
- Early access- Come 1 hour early to meet the female movers and shakers in the industry and tour the festival without crowds
- VIP Indoor area provided by Post Office Co Work featuring delicious snacks, hot coffee, clean bathrooms, and super-comfortable lounge area
- Special VIP commemorative glass with Dames and Dregs swag
- Exclusive beers by Grit Brewing and others
- Special cocktail samples by Cathead Vodka, Virgil Kane, and others.
AGES 21+ ONLY.
NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES. PLEASE PRINT YOUR TICKET.
Dames & Dregs Beer Festival
50 Lower Alabama Street
Atlanta, GA 30303